Welcome to my Site!
Here you can learn more about my projects & discover unconventional ways of thinking & living.
Accelerated learning? Obsessed
Obscure meditations & long-forgotten spiritual traditions? You’re fully covered.
Sustainable Development & Global health? My favorites!
Gamification for business Design? Let’s grab a coffee ( on me!)
Ten facts about me in under 15 seconds
- I can’t say no to leftovers.
- I grew up vegetarian
- I am obsessed with camera gear (and filmmaking second)
- I’ve traveled to 30+ countries.
- One of my mainline quests is to travel to every country in the world ( yes, even North Korea)
- One of my side quests is to film cool videos in every country in the world
- I cry when I watch movies on planes (sorry, people in the exit row)
- I’ve published over a dozen online courses
- I am a former fellow with Metapurse, the world’s largest NFT fund
- I’ve worked extensively with TJ Walker as a media trainer for the greatest companies & NGOs on the planet, including the UN.
- Bonus: I am always a little bit extra with anything I do.
Receive The Coolest Newsletters Since Sliced Bread!
I apologize. my statement was a hyperbole. Have you ever purchased unsliced bread at a farmer's market? It's Delicious!
What do I do?
- I help people gain confidence when speaking in front of a camera
- I help people achieve happiness through meditation and self-actualization
- I travel the world to share local people’s stories that others may find inspiring
Traveling the World (To Work with You)
The Horizontal path of Exploration
I have worked with people from every Continent aside Antartica (Coming soon, to a penguin near you) for either media training, film projects, or for helping run meditation workshops.
My next project after (August 2022) is filming with my brother Ben, who recently won a Full Bright to help fight covid through capturing wild strains in the Batcaves of Cambodia, Fiji, Thailand, & Vietnam. After he was recently diagnosed & treated for thyroid Cancer, it’s made me value my time with him more than ever & deepened my respect for his dedication to the public.
If you have a corporate event or training that needs a spokesperson via Zoom, please reach out to me.
Teaching Mindfulness & Meditation
The Lateral path of exploration
I’ve spent most of my adult life working with meditation teachers from various traditions. From having my own direct experiences and insights with unconventional practices, I’ve discovered how to explore many different layers of reality that have not been explored so deeply.
Human exploration is well & alive for those who are craving a different flavor of adventure. You don’t need to chase down indigenous Karen Hill tribe shamans in Thailand or to do special ceremonies in Otavalo, Ecuador. As rich as exploring the world is, there is nothing that surpasses coming back home into oneself. Inner exploration is what lets us integrate the beauty of our lives.
Having more Environmental Awareness
Did you notice that the billboard is taking a photograph of my crotch? 🙈. I just did for the first time as of writing this..
But that is not the type of awareness I’m talking about. There are more than a billion people on the planet who still don’t have access to clean water, food, preventive medicine other basic amenities. In my travels, I share these people’s highlights and personal triumphs through video.
Through Meta Charity & Little Mercies, I’ve flown to several continents to help with local aid for civil war refugees & formerly exploited children. If I had one takeaway from consulting with UNHCR, it’s that everyone deserves statehood & recognition.